Technical insight is intrinsic to a website report. This can still be set out in a logical, concise way, allowing problem solving and practical solutions for website owners, or their staff.
Search effectiveness can be carefully analysed, with compliance and improvement mapped out, conversion issues identified. The objective of a report is to increase business performance through technical improvement.
A report should pay for itself many times over and be suited to the client, whether a multinational, or a start up needing support.
Core Facets Of Reports
Aspects to consider often come from you and your team. Our analysts offer adaptable skills and a strong analytical focus, looking at many sites from that viewpoint. There are however core points we usually study:
- Industry leading software is used, to find an odd broken link, or for semantic analysis of your entire website.
- Market performance, conversion rate, opportunities for business development. Your site should be fit for the future.
- The underlying build, navigation, page speed, device compatibility, content production, your ability to monitor.
- Search optimisation, including structure, content, compliance, duplication, technical efficiency, off site elements.
- Usability, page load, ease of navigation, accessibility, core business functions, invisible barriers, building trust.
If you have specific issues, such as the content management system, or standard of copy, we will help. Having an overall health check for your website simply adds to the advantage you see.
Meeting Your Requirements
Website reports should provide value for your unique situation. We suggest getting in touch by email or phone, so we can confirm at no cost, whether a report will be of real benefit to your organisation.
Reports can be brief, or wide ranging, in a number of formats depending on purpose, often simply emailed. We don’t use a boiler plate approach, tailored report levels also help reduce cost to service users.
Apart from reports mapping a way forward for your business, we are an established provider of technical support to assist in dispute settlement, or litigation. By all means see more about expert evidence on websites.
Our work in that area reflects the independent view we always give in a website report. With no further services to promote, the objective is promoting your business.