The terms "us" or "we" refer to the owner of the website, the Website Report Service, whose location is Thames Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8JR. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. The content of this website is for your general information or use only and is subject to change without prior notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
3. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of information or materials on this website, including advice and pointers to other websites, is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
5. This website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. Use of all trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are subject to conditions laid down by their rights holders. Only they can grant any right to reuse.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
8. From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are for your convenience to offer further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. You may create a link to this website from another website or document but we can not be responsible for the performance of this addition to your website or document.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Wales and the European Community.
The terms and conditions listed above are simply those normally required to help provide legal protection to any established business. In our business, clients come first, if you have any concerns regarding the above, please contact us at any time.